“Visibilia ex invisibilibus – from the invisible the visible. This motto truly embodies the winning philosophy of the School where new ideas thrive and contribute to teaching each student the importance of being an individual, a visionary capable of nurturing a dream of global proportion and to changing the destiny of the planet”.
Elio D’Anna, ESE Founder and President
Message of the President
Beyond academic excellence, cross cultural studies and a very pragmatic approach, the European School of Economics aims to facilitate, in each and every student, a process of inner revolution,
which encourages personal development through
”The world is such because you are such.”
ESE Short Courses
ESE Short Courses have been created especially for managers, professionals and aspiring professionals who prefer short, highly focused training to longer periods of study. They are designed to fulfill different kinds of objectives:
Professional Programmes provide participants with the knowledge necessary for specific occupational opportunities, and are open to a broader public: Events Management, Fashion and Luxury Management, Sports Management, Music Industry Management, Hospitality Management and Art and Cultural Management.
Specialised Programmes are aimed at business professionals who seek advancement in their current field or introduction to a new area of professional specialization. Cutting-edge courses in Marketing, Management and Finance are aimed at sharpening business acumen to give the needed advantage in an ever-changing global environment.
- Intake Dates: January, April, September.
- Courses Duration: 3-month in class course + minimum 3-month internship (optional) 3 in-class hours per week for a total of 12/15 weekly hours (Monday-Friday).
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Level of Instruction: Undergraduate .
- Class Size: 25 (in order to provide a unique learning experience with a ratio between Professor to students, no more than 25 students per term will be admitted into this programme).
- Internship programme: Students will undergo an assessment with the ESE Placement Officer, so as to determine their eligibility for an internship placement. The internship office will assist eligible students in obtaining an internship fitting their profile and career objectives. In the UK internships are available for European students or for up to 6 weeks in any charity organization for international students.
- Credits & Recognition: Upon completion of the programme, students receive a Certificate of Participation awarded by the European School of Economics.
- Programme Fees and Application Process: Please refer to: www.eselondon.ac.uk
Entry requirements: • Application form • Last academic certificate • Résumé / CV (include reference to all previous education) • Personal Statement • Good command of the english language (TOEFL/IELTS is a plus) • Photocopy of passport / ID document • Three passport-sized photographs • Non-refundable £ 50.00 application fee