The theoretical structure allows students to discover the strong potential of this discipline. Moreover, to acquire a contemporary visual culture and knowledge that would enhance their creativity expression and experience.
The practical structure focuses on the application and usage of Adobe Creative Suite software; graphic design is an essential element in the creation of a strong visual identity, that allows a brand not to be only recognized, but remembered.
learning outcomes • skills targeted
The course is intended for students who will be involved in creative decisions as business managers, with particular attention to issues related to «corporate culture identity».
The skills and knowledge acquired throughout the workshop focuses on learning contemporary practices in order to encourage ESE students to develop their own visual decisions, whether they aim to become self-employed or working for a company.
Therefore, at the end of the course students will be able to:
- Understand the potential of Visual Communication.
- Identify the different stages of the graphic process in a project.
- Understand the communication of an idea through a visual device.
- Apprehending the various fields of Graphic Design.
- Communicate ideas using appropriate graphical tools.
- Understand the combination of images and text to communicate an idea or an information.
- Analyze the creation of a brand identity on the basis of simple and consistent concepts.